A Masters coaching team have revised the Workshop program and it is more enjoyable and streamlined for the benefit of the participant.
We would encourage anyone contemplating doing some coaching, to sign up. MSA would also encourage Clubs to sponsor their members to take on the coaching education and increase your bank of club coaches.
The Masters Swimming Club Coach Course provides candidates with basic coaching knowledge and skills training to be an effective adult swimming coach.
Requirements of the course
1. Complete Masters Club Coach Pre-Registration Form
2. Complete Masters Club Coach Online Course ( https://learning.swimming.org.au )
3. Complete Masters Club Coach Workshop - hosted by local Branch
4. Pool-deck practical assessment (usually at the workshop)
5. Sign Coaches Code of Behaviour Agreement
6. Complete & submit Workshop workbook
7. Log 30hrs coaching on pool deck
8. Complete CPR course
Candidates will be provided with the required login instructions and material prior to the commencement of the course.
Applicants have 12 months to fulfil these requirements
Full information is available on the MSA website.